The 5 Freedoms
1. Freedom From Hunger and Thirst by providing fresh water and the right amount of food to keep them fit and healthy.
2. Freedom From Discomfort by making sure that rabbits have the right kind of environment including shelter and somewhere comfortable to rest.
3. Freedom From Pain, Injury and Disease by preventing them from getting ill and by making sure that animals are diagnosed and treated rapidly.
4. Freedom To Behave Normally by making sure rabbits have enough space and proper facilities.
5. Freedom From Fear And Distress by making sure their conditions and treatment avoid mental suffering